He will be great, and shall rightly be called Son of the Most High.
His reign shall have no end.
The holy child to be born of you shall be called Son of God.
4th Sunday of Advent
God is fully in charge. God knows best. Fr Chito Dimaranan SDB speaks more about prophecy and fulfillment.
Man Proposes but God Disposes
Makataong Adhikain o Maka-Diyos na Naisin
Be it done to me according to Thy Word. ~ Luke 1:38
- Lectio (Read)
- Samuel 7:1-16, Luke 1:26-38
- Meditatio (Reflect)
- Mary responds to God’s will, “Be it done to me as you have said.”
- Oracio (Pray)
- Sa pagbangon ng mga nasalanta ng bagyong Urduja, Pasko’y ipagdiwang kahit payak.
- Contemplatio (Listen)
- Just be silent. Only in quietness and silence of your heart that you can hear the voice of God. When you talk, God listens. Now, it’s God’s turn to speak and your turn to listen.
- Actio (Act)
- “Joy multiplies when you share it.” ~ Pope Francis via IG @franciscus